Business Development Engineer
Approach and Meet with client/architects/Developers discussing Design options, specifications, and alternatives proposed during the negotiations stage.
• Assess and provide value engineering alternatives and recommendations based on cost reduction, production methods and other factors.
• Timely and professional submission of quotations, including commercial and technical conditions.
• Prepare all documents related to the sales process.
• Communicate with Supply Chain and Operations for Products procurement, lead times and more.
• Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
• Present and detail DECON’s products and services to existing and potential clients at exhibitions and events.
• Deliver superior customer service.
PREREQUISITES & EXPERIENCE
• Females applicants are preferred
• Architecture, Applied Arts or Fine Arts Educational Background.
• 4-7 Years of experience in a similar field.
• Strong Sales Closure.
• Effective listening, communication (verbal and written), and negotiating skills.
• Fair knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft Office.
• Excellent command of English language (speaking, reading and writing).
• Prepare reports on sales activity and effectiveness of product by display.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
and mention job title in the subject.